martes, 26 de marzo de 2019

11th exercises



English exercises 11°_________     Name:_______________________
Complete the Conditional Sentences Type I.
§  If you (wash) ______________ the dishes, I (cook) _______________ dinner tonight.
§  If my dad (have) ____________ time next week, we (paint) _____________ my room.
§  You (learn) _________ a lot about American history if you (visit) __________ the exhibition.
§  If the weather (be / not) ___________ too bad tomorrow, we (play) ___________ golf.
§  We (get / not) ____________ there on time if we (catch / not) __________ the bus.
Complete the Conditional Sentences Type II.
§  If I (have) ___________ more time, I (learn) _____________ to play the guitar.
§  If she (study) ____________ harder, she (get) __________ better marks.
§  If we (know) ________ more about history, we (be / not) _________ afraid of the test.
§  I (go) ________ jogging with Tom and Sue if they (be) __________ here this week.
§  It (surprise) __________ me if she (help / not) ___________ you.
Complete the sentences with the correct form (Type I or II).
-If you__________(need) the car in the afternoon, I_________(go)   shopping in the morning.
-If I_________(wear)   a hat, I_________( look )like an old woman.
-I __________(buy )this bag if they_________(have)   it in blue.
-She__________(pay )cash if she __________(have)  a credit card.
-If I ___________(have) you, I____________(not/know)   what to do.
-If Tracy ____________(have) a mobile phone, she __________ (to phone) all her friends.
-I ____________ (to be) very angry with Nick if he fomy CD again.
-If the boys ____________ (to win) this match, their coach will invite them to a barbecue.
-If you don't read these articles, you _______________ (not/to know) the facts about Africa.
-You would get very wet if you ______________ (to walk) in this rain.
-The engine ______________ (not/to start) if Ben connected these two cables.
-If he has time, he _______________ (to buy) her some sweets.
- If I ____________(be)you, I_______________(study) a short career.
-If she______________ (study) harder, she ______________(get) better marks.
-I_____________ (not/need) to take lessons If I ____________(speak) English fluently
-- If I ………………………………………(have) a better memory I …………………………………………(study) to become a doctor
- She ____________ (have) better job opportunities If she___________ (live) in the city
- You __________ (not/pass) the course if you ________(not/study)
- Our teacher _________ (be) pleased if we____________  (do) our homework.
-If I ____________(be)you, I_______________(study) a short career.
-If she______________ (study) harder, she ______________(get) better marks.
 I_____________ (not/need) to take lessons If I ____________(speak) English fluently
- If I_____________(have) a better memory I___________________(study) to become a doctor
- She ____________ (have) better job opportunities If she___________ (live) in the city



https://www.tolearnenglish.com/exercises/exercise-english-2/exercise-english-108769.php

http://www.esl-lounge.com/student/grammar/3g18-first-second-conditional-exercise.php

http://www.eduhi.at/dl/Conditional100001.htm

http://www.eslgamesworld.com/members/games/ClassroomGames/Billionaire/Conditionals%20Billionaire%20Game/index.html

www.gamestolearnenglish.com/conditional-sentences/





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario